• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon Mountain

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

If Cannon not decent then, looks like the best IndyPass option for that weekend (start of kids spring break) would be flying to SeaTac to do 4 days at White Pass and Mission Ridge. Or maybe hit Killington which is not on pass but would still be cheaper than flying.

hardscrabble

I believe it did for a few days after the big snow events in February. At least I saw ski tracks down it driving by on the way to SR.
Tramline never officially opened this year, though I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few poachers. Kinsman was open for like 3 days in Feb.

urungus

Tramline never officially opened this year, though I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few poachers. Kinsman was open for like 3 days in Feb.
Thanks. Tram line is on my bucket list but never managed to be there when it is open. I guess that’s another part of the challenge, LOL

snoseek

Cannon is skiing great today ahead of the incoming disaster. Coverage is surprisingly good all things considered and mittersill is still running. They started strong and are finishing strong. Mittersill, specifically barons still has ridiculous amounts of manmade left

Attachments

• 20220405_102523.jpg
    20220405_102523.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 20220405_093531.jpg
    20220405_093531.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16

Edd

Killing me to not be there today. I’ve had to work on a bunch of recent spring days.