• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cinco de Mayo Storm Watch.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Well, this year it seems like every holiday we've had a snow storm. Well Cinco de Mayo is coming up and I've been checking forcasts since last week, still nothing :(

Last edited:

nelsapbm

We're hoping for nice weather (and it looks like we're going to get it!) for Green Up Day...and then drinks after ;)

ctenidae

I'm graduating Saturday, so I don't want a storm for two reasons- the weather in Boston will be crappy, and I won't be able to enjoy it up north.

skiadikt

cinco de mayo isn't a big enough holiday. i'm calling for an epic mother's day dump. :)

2knees

as great as april was with all that powder, i want my last day to be true spring conditions.

yeah, blasphemy and all that, but seasons do change and its time.

SkiDog

Snowing in Cottonwood canyon now...guess Cinco De Mayo storm came this way instead.

M

SkiDog

Wow! Got to love May snow. So what's open in Utah?

snowbird and thats IT.......

http://www.killingtonzone.com/forum...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php
http://www.killingtonzone.com/forum...ame=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

First one is last week at the Bird.
The other 2 are last week as well up at alta...and thats a CLOSED area...good thing you can access it from the bird... ;-)

There will be MUCH more snow at the bird this weekend and only $49 for tix.

NICE

M

woodlandclown

Well, this year it seems like every holiday we've had a snow storm. Well Cinco de Mayo is coming up and I've been checking forcasts since last week, still nothing :(

its been mid-month every month - feb 14, march 16, april 15...i am voting for May 14!

snowmonster

Not a cloud in the sky here in Boston. But, you know what they say about NE weather: if you can't stand the weather, wait 10 minutes.

Stil hoping for andy's 5 de Mayo snowstorm -- as long as it is isolated only at Killington.

Grassi21

There will be an intense tequila storm in my backyard tomorrow. Also, periods of skattered keg stands. Should be epic....

tcharron

We ran out of chickens to sacrifice.

Next year, we order more....

Grassi21

Come up to Killington Sunday, I'll spray you with snow :)

Good one :wink:

The boards are already coated with summer wax and I just bought a new bocce set to go with the tequila and blueberries tomorrow. Spring is here my friend. Enjoy the left overs at K guys!

ctenidae

I expect a series of tornados in my blender this weekend, as well as various (small, 12 oz) high pressure systems developing and releasing over the next two days.