• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cortaca Jug

campgottagopee

I know there are some IC and some SUNY Cort grads that may be interested in this years game. You can listen to it here....www.wxhc.com

GO RED DRAGONS!!!!!

campgottagopee

It was....down 17 to 3, and then come back to win 20 to 17....this town was crazy sat night!!!

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
I'll never forget working the chain gang my freshman year. The fans rushed the field afterwards, and I was caught in the middle. Felt like a scene from Braveheart. I saw someone get taken down by a K9 unit.

IC '03

campgottagopee

mrs snowbunski was up at greek peak / ithaca this weekend for our nieces bay shower and said there were alot of people stumbling around :razz:

Oh, there was carnage for sure......I drove around sunday a.m. looking for bodies---only found one dude sleeping (if passing out is sleeping) on the porch of his house.

Ahhhhhh to be young again.

campgottagopee

Booooo. ;-)

Always a great match up.

IC '99

Hey, IC has won the last 3 years in a row....gotta keep it intersting :lol:

Was glad for C State's seniors---gotta be tough playing this game and NEVER winning one, plus our QB is a local boy which doesn't happen all that much. As you say, it's always a good one.

Grassi21

Hey, IC has won the last 3 years in a row....gotta keep it intersting :lol:

Was glad for C State's seniors---gotta be tough playing this game and NEVER winning one, plus our QB is a local boy which doesn't happen all that much. As you say, it's always a good one.

For me, its always been about the competition on the lax field. The IC lax team just brought back one of our old coaches.... He was a Cortland grad and coached Cortland to their D3 national championship a few years back.