• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cowboys and Yankees forming new company

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
I wanted to mention that Jerry Jones is on CNBC right now announcing a new hospitality company that has been formed by the Dallas Cowboys, NY Yankees and Goldman Saks. I have CNBC on mute so I am just reading the text below while he speaks so I only saw the name of this new company for a second. I think this is one example of many to come how companies are forming creative partnerships to be successful down the road.

Awesome!!!! I know a few people at Goldman-Sachs who I went to college with..really good company and the Cowboys and the Yankees are huge!!!!...There are lots of Cowboys and Yankees fans everywhere...if it's hospitality..they can tie in sporting event tickets with hotel accomadations..and get kick-backs from the hotels for marketing..I like the interconnectedness of horizontal integration..

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
...this begs a creative corporate name & marketing tag line....you guys are more clever than me....go for it.

Nycowsaks? :lol:

The actual name is Legends Hospitality Management LLC, how boring is that. :lol: I guess the street likes it as the stock is up $1 in after hours trading.

Last edited:

Vortex

My 401k is handled by them.

Can't stand theYankee organization, Despise the cowboys and my 401k ow man,, but all I care about in this is making money.:spin: