• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dana Designs ArcFlex Astralplane

wrtickle

Beautiful Bozeman made astralplane, size large with size large waist belt and shoulder straps. In my mind this is the best vintage, 100% bombproof, zephyr shoulderstraps, no mexico/far east made sell-out garbage. Only reason for sale is I have an arcflex alpine overkill as well and can't forsee a trip where I'd need teh extra space of the astralplane. Condition is very good throughout, no rips or tears or issues, but obviously is not brand new, it would be a shame for a pack like this to not have been used. $225 firm.

Can try and look at it in Wolfeboro NH when I'm up there (select weekends) or in Cambridge, MA during the week (although I need to fetch the pack from NH first). Also I will be unreachable from July 20-31.