• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Dating is so much fun!!!!!

Anyway I'm sure many of you have read about some of my mis-adventures in dating whether the girl had more facial hair than me or if she ordered the most expensive entree at TGI Fridays..well I haven't been in a relationship in awhile and I'm sick of the bars so I signed back up to match.com There are actually some skier chicks on there but this one womans profile really rubbed me the wrong way...

I am looking for a guy who has his "act" together. He must have nice teeth and little body hair

My parent spent 3 grand for braces but I'm not going to go all Michael Phelps and shave my body hair..sorry Charlie..I guess that girls isn't going to get to make a sandwich with grilled steeze..:spin:

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
the group of girls i was riding with this weekend had me rollin. one had brought the girl she has been seeing for awhile but he strickly on the bunny slope. she says while we are on the lift "i love him a lot but boy its kinda turnoff because he cant ride. then my friend says theres no way she could ever date a guy that couldn't ride well. i think i have taped into good source of women.

Greg

Staff member
Just take a bath in some Nair.

Geoff

the group of girls i was riding with this weekend had me rollin. one had brought the girl she has been seeing for awhile but he strickly on the bunny slope. she says while we are on the lift "i love him a lot but boy its kinda turnoff because he cant ride. then my friend says theres no way she could ever date a guy that couldn't ride well. i think i have taped into good source of women.

I have some gender confusion with this post.... She drives a Subaru Forester? ;)

drjeff

Don't tell anyone, but I actually found a g/f my age that likes to ski ... she is even willing to try snowboarding but I told her that wasn't necessary ...

Back in da Game my man -- you friggin rascal :D

I know why, and it ties directly back to the add that GSS referenced in the 1st post...... Chicks dig GREAT teeth ;)

Warp Daddy

OldsnowboarderME;372086 succeed.... .. absolutely chick magnet ..it's the first thing they comment about ..my smile..[/QUOTE said:
Nah It Ain't the Teeth man -- Its that BIG ASS TOOL you're holding in your avatar :D

Maybe you should stop taking your dates to TGI Fridays, cheap ass.

Cheap ass...my Mom told me not to take first dates out to a meal..just for coffee to get to know them..then if things are good..maybe TGI Fridays for a 2nd date..

ckofer

Website
www.skicheapordie.com
Hey, GSS found one on NH Craigslist. Mom will be proud

Do you like piercings, tattoos and an older woman? - 43 (new hampshire)

Reply to: pers-983648507@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-07, 11:41AM EST

THIS AD IS NOT FOR THE MARRIED OR THE MEN WITH G/F...okay so its been a long winter for me already. What would really cheer me up is a Tall handsome blue eyed dark hair man. Okay so his eyes wouldn't have to be blue but any other color then my own brown. Tall is someone six and over and younger. I dont mean to piss those who are not as tall as six feet or older I just know what I like. can you PLS REPLY WITH A PHOTO.THANKS I will admit the attach photo is a bad one but atleast you get an idea...
I love piercings which you will see in my photo. I have brow rings, nose rings, and left ear heavily pierced I also have angel bites as well as snake bites...FYI... Those are what the piercing on the upper and lower lips are called. I also love tattoos. I have six, one still work in progress. Raves and the music are my favorite, I have a wide taste in music but when it comes to house music, I am there letting it take me over. If you dont know what I mean then take a chance and go to a rave.....
Now if you find that I am not to your liking, just move on, I dont need the nasty comments. Lets be mature about it okay? Just because I am into something that your not does not call for a nasty comment.. Anyhoo if you have read this far thank you and if I dont hear from you best of luck from me to you and I sincerely mean that......
3nf3k43o51f71431gb917423dfa2626231250.jpg
3me3pd3l61f813314b9170ea49f84e28c19eb.jpg
3n23kf3pd121147131917a45ef0504bd519a8.jpg
3n13k03m811a1471g3917f36a0b1d43cb1a56.jpg