• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Discount Vermont lift tickets

Dave157

Having just read that Stowe is now over $100, I want to let peeps know about a lift ticket discount card that is pretty good. It includes Stowe, Killington, Bolton, Bromley, Sugarbush, Jay Peak, Smugglers Notch, Okemo, Burke (I refuse to add the Q), Stratton, Mt Snow and also Sunday River in Maine. It costs $49 for one, but pays for itself in 2 or perhaps 3 uses. You can get the discount lift tickets at Vermont Travel Club.

Savemeasammy

It's good if you hit Stowe a lot. The sugarbush rate is good, but no Saturdays...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave157

Every bit helps, but look at Stowe. Its pretty rare for Stowe to offer something like that! The card costs $49 and the discount is $41, but it all depends on where you want to ski/ride.

dlague

When spreading the card costs or even without card costs it is still too expensive for my liking!

arik

I have joined / used the VT travel club card for 3 years and was happy with the discount at Mount Snow. Only gripe was having to go to the group sales office which is an extra step, not where I can park for the day, and is not always open. This year I am doing a FanFare card instead. Though the discount is not as good on weekends it saves time (straight to the lift instead of stop to buy a ticket at group sales office).

This may belong in another thread (Skiing on the Cheap) :razz: