• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Family Guy

bvibert

Staff member
I love that show, but I can't bring myself to make it a point to watch cartoons. If I catch it then that's great, otherwise; oh well. Actually I've been that way about TV in general lately, which is a good thing. :D

FRITOLAYGUY

I love that show, but I can't bring myself to make it a point to watch cartoons. If I catch it then that's great, otherwise; oh well. Actually I've been that way about TV in general lately, which is a good thing. :D

I used to think the same thing but that show is great, all the 80s references, hey its all based from CT ya know hes from KENT and lived on Spooner St.

bvibert

Staff member
Don't get me wrong, I used to be one of those people that had to watch the Sunday evening lineup, including Family Guy. I've just been finding better things to do with my time than being a slave to the TV.

The obscure 80s references in Family Guy are what makes it so good.

RISkier

We watch it quite often. One of the few shows on TV that makes me ROTFLMAO. I wonder if that makes me a sicko? My wife wants to adopt Stewie. I'm quite sure that makes her a sicko. I'm not religious about watching any TV show and missed last night.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
My wife can't figure out why the dog and baby (she doesn't know their names) can speak perferct english and drive cars. I tell her she's over thinking it again.

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Family Guy for most of the episodes just kills me, yes, laughing so hard I fall off the couch. Helps that my girlfriend can'tget enough of the shopw either!

The randomness that falls into each episode too, like last night when Stewie was excited to go through Chris' Hustler Magazine to finally see what a vagina looks like...... and if you saw it, that was a great outcome!

My wife can't figure out why the dog and baby (she doesn't know their names) can speak perferct english and drive cars. I tell her she's over thinking it again.

I thought that to because Brian dates some hot women..at least as far as cartoons go..and Lois is a mo-fo MILF...I'd hit dat!!!!!

Zand

It wasn't the season opener . . .

They already had a couple of episodes . . . The one with Mort time travelling to WWII and the Surfin' Bird (by the Trashmen) one . . .

Bird bird bird... bird is the word.

Glenn

The obscure 80s references in Family Guy are what makes it so good.

"Ok, we're going to act just like the A-Team. We're going to fire our guns, and shoot the ground...don't hit anyone!"

The randomness of that show is great. I catch it when I can. I know they used to show repeats on the cartoon channel later on Sunday nights.

Glenn

Fox 61 shows repeats weeknights at 6:00 and 6:30, beats watching the news.

That's great to know! Now that it's dark at 2:30PM ( :roll: ), I'll be doing more running at the gym...which have TVs on the treadmills.