• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Find the Canadian!

freezorburn

A favorite pastime in Florida - time to play Find the Canadian!
This week's challenge is especially difficult.
View the attached candid photograph and use logic to locate the
clues that will let you find the Canadian!
Do you have the skill?
Do you have the ability?
Do you know enough about your Northern Cousins?
Can You FIND THE CANADIAN?
Taking notes is permissible but try to limit your time
to no more than 5 minutes!? Good luck!

deadheadskier

Staff member
The one all the way to the right. The middle contestant is a curve ball and is actually Norwegian. The one to the right is in the very early stages, but if you look closely there are tell tale signs of too much poutine in her diet.

drjeff

I'm going to go with the one on the right. If you look REALLY closely at the bottoms of her suit, you'll notice that the white strap starts a transition to pink then likely red as it disapeers between those cheeks. This color transition is a dead giveaway IMHO of a tribute to the red and white Canadian Maple leaf flag and her heritage! :lol: Although this picture may very well require a little extra viewing on my part for confirmation once the kids goto bed tonight ;)

wa-loaf

The one all the way to the right. The middle contestant is a curve ball and is actually Norwegian. The one to the right is in the very early stages, but if you look closely there are tell tale signs of too much poutine in her diet.

I agree. She forgot to take her saddlebags off. :lol: