• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

first 20 skiers the New Navionics Ski APP FREE.

Jnoel

I am the Mid-Atlantic Regional Sales Manager for Navionics, Inc and would like to offer to the first 20 skiers the New Navionics Ski APP. I can only gift you the Navionics Ski APP if you have and iPhone. Here are some of the features US & Canada contains 493 resorts and 7350 miles of trails. STATS, SNOW REPORT, RESORT MAPS, MAGAZINES & GUIDES, SHARE – Facebook, Twitter, or Email your runs, photos, and videos! Emailed .kmz files can even be viewed in Google Earth. All you need to do is email me at Jnoel@navionics.com in the body of the email put AlpineZone/Navionics APP and I will gift you the APP. When I hit 20 I will post the offer is over. Looking for feed back on likes, dislikes, changes. Have a Great Ski Season......

Attachments

• NAV158_Ski_Images_Routing_v2[1].jpg
    NAV158_Ski_Images_Routing_v2[1].jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 152

MBRI

I was able to try out the app @ Black Mt NH and of all the Ski aApp's I have tried this one is the best. All the features and the ability to see what trial name you are on even if you are out of cell coverage ia huge. Just playing with it on the ride home from the mt the data history including the trial names for each run is amazing. I'm just home from a week and need to unpack but once I get a chance to relax I'll post more.

Jnoel

Thanks for the input. Glad to see you are enjoying the Navionics Ski APP.

Jnoel

I would like to do android, but there is no way to gift the APP like with the iPhone.

Chinalfr

Send an email. If this offer still avail, I'll love to try the app. Thanks.

"Send it" from my iPhone V

BeefyBoy50

Does this app contain info that lets you know how fast you were sking (avg and max speed) and also what your total vertical/ distance was for the day?

Chinalfr

Jon,

I got the app. Thanks for the offer. I will use the app this weekend and provide feedback.

Al

"Send it" from my iPhone V

elks

Jnoel,

Thanks for the code. It's been in my spam folder for the past 10 days. Looking forward to trying it...

tekweezle

does this app require a 3G data connection or will it work "offline".

if you are still looking for testers, i would be interested in helping.

thanks in advance.

Jnoel

Hey Guys and Gals I have hit the 20 Free so thanks for the help. I did get another alotment of 20 FREE Navionics Ski APP's so if you have a iPhone just email me at Jnoel@navioncs.com and put AlpineZone in the email. Ski on.......

Jnoel

Guys and Gals Thanks for the help. I have surpassed the 40+ of free Ski APP's the offer has now ended. Have a Great season. Any questions please post and I will respond as soon as I can.