• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Flu or something..., FYI..

bigbog

From reading of flu-like here & there, thought I'd link to something going round? the Sugarloaf base shops/pubs area....fyi
*I'm not into starting alarm threads, but any info is better than unknown info... I know how we've all seen things linked back to distribution plants...etc....fwiw

http://www.sugarloaftoday.com/chat/viewtopic.php?t=2338

STeveD

Last edited:

dmc

I got a 1 day stomach bug last week.... I'm 100s of miles from the loaf... Took a day to get over and 2 days to for my stomach to get right... All I had a the lodge was a few BlueMoons...

ctenidae

I got a 1 day stomach bug last week.... I'm 100s of miles from the loaf... Took a day to get over and 2 days to for my stomach to get right... All I had a the lodge was a few BlueMoons...

Saw a stat once that something like 80% of "flu" cases like that are actually food poisoning- usually self-induced through cross contamination and improper food handling.
Don't cut the crusts off your PBJ on the same cutting board you used to debone a chicken.

And don't open your beers with a raw turkey leg.

kid3

From reading of flu-like here & there, thought I'd link to something going round? the Sugarloaf base shops/pubs area....fyi
*I'm not into starting alarm threads, but any info is better than unknown info... I know how we've all seen things linked back to distribution plants...etc....fwiw

http://www.sugarloaftoday.com/chat/viewtopic.php?t=2338

STeveD

Yep, lots of cases of Flu. Kids Week don't cha know. Germ carriers. I got the other illness going around the loaf. The dreaded head cold that morphs into a chest cold, ending with the loss of my voice.