• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Friday night crew check in...

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
and tell your lame excuse for staying in tonight.

The more bizarre the better. Reality not necessary.

Me? On my way home from work I was chased by a pack of reconnoitering fisher cats who almost got one of my tires. In the haste of my speedy getaway, I nearly ran a couple in their monster truck off the road. I stopped to make sure they were okay, and they were, but it distracted me from plugging my cell into my car charger. Since I couldn't reach the president because my phone battery was dead to tell him I was going to miss the flight to Camp David to advise the economic summit between him and Sarkozy, I was detained by the Secret Service, the FBI, the NSA and mall security just as I was about to pull in to my driveway. I told them if they didn't let me pass I'd call out my attack badgers. They left in a hurry, but not before hitting my mail box.

Busy re-aligning my mailbox, I completely lost track of time, and where I put my car keys. Therefore, I'm staying put until such time I can safely locate them.

It was a pretty average day. What about you?

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
I always stay home on Friday nights now. Ain't jack chit to do around here except college dive bars and tourist trap restaurant bars. Never would have known I was a club rat and DJ just three years ago.

No clubbing for me..I'm watching the Dr. Drew show on MTV..hopefully there's something better on..I have different cable in my new place so I still don't know what channel is what..

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
I live in a bank vault and the stupid cat accidently closed the door(small vault,big cat) so I'm stuck in here till morning until Sheriff Taylor figures it out when I don't show up at the Possum Lodge for chipmunk hunting tomorrow morning with him and Red Green.

Got food, got computer, got tv. The only real bad part is the kitty litter box is outside the door. Phew!

mondeo

You need us to send you in some beer or something? TP?

Only send it folded, though.

I'm being "babysat" by the Russian mob. Apparently, when I was talking to one of my co-workers about his upcoming trip to Austria, one of their henchman overheard my comment, "I hear the weather is nice in Vienna this time of year." Well, it just so happens that it's also a code phrase amongst the Russkies to make another person aware they're being watched. My bad luck, my coworker, Antonio, is in the Mafia, unbeknownst to me, and had just doublecrossed some Russians. Which was why the Russian was watching in the first place.

So I've gotten myself in a little bit of a pickle. The Russians are pissed because I foiled their plan of a daring daylight assassination, I'm missing my date with Mandy Moore and I can't even call her to tell her why, and I'll probably unable to deliver the heart poor 6 year old Jimmy needs for his transplant tomorrow.

I hate Austria.

Greg

Staff member
I can't remember the last time I went out on Friday night. My wife went to some demo thing with a neighbor tonight. My daughters and I sat on the couch with popcorn and watched Lady and the Tramp. It was nice.

I'm married and have a 5 year old son.

When your son goes to bed you can have a dance party..I know Ski9 does that..I'm currently watching What Women Want on TV..it's kind of a chick flick but it's a good movie and I wish I could real womens minds like Mel Gibson..

Mildcat

I'm currently incarcerated. Apparently having sex with a chicken in the middle of a public park is illegal. :roll: Anyways, with good behavior I should be out by the peak of ski season.

Moe Ghoul

I started at noon today and finished by 6 before the amateurs come out and checkpoints are set up. Now, I'm too afraid to go out after watching "The Happening", the plants and wind might make me kill myself. I guess the dogs'll have to pee on the floor. :(

Poker on the screen..What Women want in the background..trying to stay safe..maybe I'll watch Harry and the Hendersons for some Bigfoot stoke!!!!!! I want to stay up really late and sleep late as well..in a few weeks I'll be going to bed around this time on a weekend to get ready to shred the gnar...