• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Dynastar Huge Troubles w/ Look PX12 bindings ... 185cm

skibumvt5051

SOLD SOLD SOLD Dynastar Huge Troubles w/ Look PX12 bindings ... 185cm

SOLDDynastar Huge Troubles w/ Look PX12 bindings ... 185

I am selling my Dynastar Huge Troubles w/ Look PX12 bindings, 185 cm(140-115-130) . In great conditions. Mounted for a 315mm boot. Asking $350 or best offer. Feel free to contact me at anytime with question or if you would like additional pictures. Just shot me an email at davidcaillouette@yahoo.com

DynastarHugeTrouble1.jpg

DynastarHugeTrouble2.jpg

Last edited:

WJenness

What are the dimensions on these guys?
Edit: Just saw you posted the dimensions. I guess you can ignore this question. :beer:

How many days do you have on them?

-w

Last edited:

gmcunni

i won't insult you (yet) with a low ball offer but if you find they aren't selling and plan to reduce the price bump this thread.

Cannonball

Wow, I was surprised these didn't move instantly on here. I wanted 'em but didn't have the cash. So I sent a broadcast text and emails in order to sell my Dynastar Big Troubles. Sold them within 5 minutes then sealed the deal here on these Huge Troubles.

For a net cost of $50 I upgraded from 176cm (124-92-114) ...to... 185cm (140-115-130). Exact same bindings on each pair. Suddenly even MORE fired up for this season.

Thanks David, hope to catch you tonight.