• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Thule Roof Rack Base

C-Rex

FS: Thule Roof Rack

I am selling:
Thule 400XT Aero feet: MSRP = 189.95
Thule Square load bars, 50". 89.95
Fit kit for 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza Sedans 84.95
Thule fairing/wind deflector 872XT, 44". 94.95
4 lock cylinders with keys (and spares) 59.95
Universal flat top ski/snowboard clamps. 199.95
(fits up to 4 boards or 6 pairs of skis)

Total MSRP = $719.70

Asking $300/obo for all of it.
I'm selling this stuff because my new vehicle already has a factory rack and I'm looking to get an enclosed box for it.

Everything is in great shape except one of the ski clamps has a ding in it. Just cosmetic though, still works perfect. You do not have to have an Impreza to use this stuff. You'll just need to get the proper fit kit for your vehicle. Check out Thule.com if you have fitment questions.

PM me or email dcristelli2@gmail.com

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Good price. Roof racks are expensive but worth it IMO. I actually got mine on my Saab for free from a Saab owner's forum. A guy had called Thule asking for new bolts for the roof and Thule sent him an entire new rack.

C-Rex

ok, we're getting closer to ski season. someone out there must need a roof rack. buy mine!!!

C-Rex

Still for sale, ladies and gentlemen. Are you telling me no one out there needs a nice roof rack?

C-Rex

The season has started. Someone out there must need a nice roof rack. I need Christmas shopping money so make me an offer.