• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Golf Balls

Trekchick

A man boarded the local bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) blonde.

The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, 'It's golf balls'.

Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, deeply thinking about what he had said.
After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked;...

'Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?'

drjeff

A man boarded the local bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) blonde.

Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, deeply thinking about what he had said.
After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked;...

:rolleyes:

bvibert

Staff member

:lol:

ctenidae

Isn't that the condition Hugh Grant suffers from? The reason he sold his Porsche, if I recall.

ChileMass

God and Moses are playing golf, Moses hits a worm-burner toward the pond, but just as the ball is about to go under he lifts his driver and parts the water, and his ball lands safely on the other side. Moses is feeling pretty good about himself and gives God a wink.

So then God tees off, but he knocks his ball down a hill into the woods. A rabbit hops out of the trees, grabs God's ball, and goes running for its hole with the ball in his mouth. Just then, a hawk swoops down, grabs the rabbit, and flies up to 4000 feet. From out of nowhere, clouds form, lightning strikes the hawk, and he drops the rabbit and the ball, plunk, a hole in one.

Moses turns to God and says, “Okay, are you ready to play golf now or are you going to fuck around?”

drjeff

I need to buy some more golf balls after yesterday's round :(

Somehow the ones I was using yesterday were the "defective water seeker" kind :mad: I'll have to send the friendly folks at Titleist an e-mail today asking them to improve their quality control so those water seekers don't make it onto retail shelves anymore! ;)

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
A wealthy man is going for a drive through a rural part of Ireland in his new BMW and stops to fill up at a full service station.

The elderly Irish attendent admires the new car and sees a bag of golf clubs in the back. He tells the man-

"Sure is a fine lookin' automobile you've got there, mister."

The man replies, "Thank you, sir, and she drives like a dream and has all the amentities; power locks, windows, memory settings, GPS navigation, real leather upholstry, it's even got a DVD player."

As the attendent is listening, he notices a pair of golf tees in the cupholder. Not famililar with the sport, he asks the man, "And what exactly, are those little wooden pegs for?"

The man laughs and says "Oh, those are for putting my balls on when I'm driving."

"Bejesus!" the Irish man exclaims, "Them fellas at BMW really did think of everything!"

Trekchick

Nice one Marc.
DrJeff, I've got some special water seekers if you need some more. Never been used, but sure to find the water when they are unwrapped.
Let me know if you want me to send you some.

drjeff

Nice one Marc.
DrJeff, I've got some special water seekers if you need some more. Never been used, but sure to find the water when they are unwrapped.
Let me know if you want me to send you some.

Thanks trek, but I'm good now. I cashed in a few of the pro shop gift certificates that I've accumulated this year when I went to the driving range this afternoon. The head pro at the course I belong to assured me that the 2 dozen Titleists I picked up are water phobic ;) :rolleyes:

I told him that he better not be joking or else I'll get him back in a couple of weeks when he's sitting in my chair at my office! :eek: ;)