• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Has anyone wished Oldsnowboarder a Happy Birthday?

MRGisevil

Did anyone wish MRGisevil a happy birthday!

If any of you think I'm letting that one die you apparently think too highly of me.

Happy day gramps try not to choke on your ensure HAHA -margie

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
I could see Jerry rocking one of those bad girls! :D

Hmm.... good point. I think that's why he took up snowboarding. Easier to make a rocking chair out of a snow board :lol:

Oh, by the way Jerry, you still owe me a beer. Or did I owe you one, forget, you know how things get at our age.

drjeff

Happy b-day OSME!

Hope there's enough candles on this cake for 'ya! ;)

BirthdayCake_IF1.jpg

Trekchick

Hmm.... good point. I think that's why he took up snowboarding. Easier to make a rocking chair out of a snow board :lol:

Oh, by the way Jerry, you still owe me a beer. Or did I owe you one, forget, you know how things get at our age.

Maybe banana technology boards in his future ;)

Mildcat

Hey happy B-day OSB!!! I bought you a season pass for MRG but seeing how you can't use it I'll have to keep it for myself. :stirpot: :razz: Seriously though, here's wishing for good health, lot's of happiness and deep snow for your birthday. :beer: