• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Homefront Heroes

pedxing

http://www.homefronthero.org/

This should be a great event. The Homefront Heroes Rally and Expo being held this September 17th near Plymouth Rock. I will be there because my group, "The Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors" is one of the "heroes" being honored and I will help represent them, and work to promote the Walkathon I am organizing in support of the Phoenix Society. Honorees include five charitable groups that support veterans, their families and/or families of armed service personnel serving combat duty will be honored along with four other charitable groups including the Phoenix Society.

Check the link for details.

(Interesting that it comes the weekend after Flags on the 48 and the 9/11 anniversary - btw: I'm taking Carrigain for FOT48, anyone want to join me?)