• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many PMs?

Greg

Staff member
How many PMs do you have in your inbox? I currently have 3,313! :-o I should do some clean-up... :roll:

JimG.

Staff member
How many PMs do you have in your inbox? I currently have 3,313! :-o I should do some clean-up... :roll:

I've got 9.

Unless it's really important like a map of off map stashes, my PM's all get deleted as soon as they are read.

dmc

A few... But i limit the number of people that can pm me...

Cause some stuff i really don't want to hear...

Greg

Staff member
Jim inspired me. I downloaded all my PMs to a CSV file and deleted them all. I now have 0. I need to try and keep on top of them...

bvibert

Staff member
I'm in the never delete anything club, only 907 though... ;) I lost a bunch when we switched formats, does that count too?

JimG.

Staff member
I'm in the never delete anything club, only 907 though... ;) I lost a bunch when we switched formats, does that count too?

I'm not a pack rat...don't see the need to keep old messages I read once 2 years ago and never since.

It reminds me of my boss who is the pack rat king and who "files" things using a front loader and dump truck.

Paul

Welcome, Paul.
You last visited: Today at 1:32 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 40.

I am teh suckorz on teh intertubez...

bvibert

Staff member
I'm not a pack rat...don't see the need to keep old messages I read once 2 years ago and never since.

It reminds me of my boss who is the pack rat king and who "files" things using a front loader and dump truck.

That's me, a total pack rat. I can't explain it, but I do have a hard time throwing anything away....

ctenidae

101, and I don't recall the reason for most of them. A little surprised the number's that high, actually.

BeanoNYC

Hi! I'm back. I have a current total of 195. This is after I deleted a full inbox of 500 a few months ago.

Greg

Staff member
Jim inspired me. I downloaded all my PMs to a CSV file and deleted them all. I now have 0. I need to try and keep on top of them...

As of today:

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 1763.

Great organizational skills, eh? :oops:

bvibert

Staff member
As of today:

Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 1763.

Great organizational skills, eh? :oops:

:lol: 61 total for me, but I just downloaded them all a few days ago. I don't think I quite had 1763, but it was up there... ;)