• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter Big Lift Card?

nycskier

Does anyone know if Hunter is going to offer the Big Lift Card for 2007-2008?

The Big Lift Card is usually a really good deal if you purchase it early and I was wondering if they were planning on offering it again this year.

JimG.

Staff member
Does anyone know if Hunter is going to offer the Big Lift Card for 2007-2008?

The Big Lift Card is usually a really good deal if you purchase it early and I was wondering if they were planning on offering it again this year.

They seem to put off updating the Big Lift info every year. They have 06/07 data for it although they also have 07/08 rates for most other programs.

I don't know why they do that other than to coax a few more season pass sales.

I know many people who like the Big Lift card alot and Hunter sells a ton of them. I'd have to assume they will offer it again in 07/08.

nycskier

I usually get one. If you buy it early it was only $29 and you get a free lift ticket with it plus free skiing in April. It was a great deal even if you only use it once!

Grassi21

I usually get one. If you buy it early it was only $29 and you get a free lift ticket with it plus free skiing in April. It was a great deal even if you only use it once!

That sounds like a great deal. It would make me ski Hunter more than a few times this year.

millerm277

I asked when I got the email about season passes, it's going to be available again this year, they just haven't announced it yet....I'll be getting one.

JimG.

Staff member
I asked when I got the email about season passes, it's going to be available again this year, they just haven't announced it yet....I'll be getting one.

Saved me a job...I was going to email Jessica and ask.

NYSNOBDR X

Welcome aboard X man.

Do you work for Hunter?

No I don't work for Hunter. I emailed Jessica directly that handles the cards at Hunter and she told me the sale date. I too have one that I am renewing this year.

Thanks for the welcome, your right down the road from me (Hyde Park)

JimG.

Staff member
No I don't work for Hunter. I emailed Jessica directly that handles the cards at Hunter and she told me the sale date. I too have one that I am renewing this year.

Thanks for the welcome, your right down the road from me (Hyde Park)

Neighbor! There are alot of Dutchess county folk here.

NYSNOBDR X

Do you guys anticipate a similar price as last year?

Yep, the pricing will be the same -- I'm pretty sure it's $39 with the free lift ticket until Oct 15, then $49 with the ticket until Nov 1, then $49. $21 off mid-week, $15 off weekend and holiday:beer:

JimG.

Staff member
Yep, the pricing will be the same -- I'm pretty sure it's $39 with the free lift ticket until Oct 15, then $49 with the ticket until Nov 1, then $49. $21 off mid-week, $15 off weekend and holiday:beer:

Used to be $29 before 10/15.

Still a fantastic deal at $39 and worth it for the free lift ticket alone.

millerm277

Used to be $29 before 10/15.

Still a fantastic deal at $39 and worth it for the free lift ticket alone.

I think they had upped it last year, but if you renewed early, you got the old price...or something like that.

Grassi21

Great deal at any of the prices mentioned. The free lift ticket gets you to the break-even point. Looking forward to spending a few days at Hunter this season.

nycskier

Don't forget about the ski April at Hunter for free with the big lift card!

Awesome added bonus if there is late season snow!