• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hunter is Cheapest in Catskills for Midweek non-Holiday

catskills

Comparing midweek non-holiday prices in the Catskills using Hunter's Big Lift Lift Card and other Catskill resorts similar frequent skier cards, Hunter Mountain came in cheapest with midweek non-holiday ticket costing only $31.

Plattekill was a close second with $29 for a Friday ticket but their their initial cost was $20 more for Plattekill's value card.

It seems every time I purchase Hunter's Big Lift card, I only go to Hunter once that year and I don't even use the free lift ticket that comes with the Big Lift Card. :thumbdown: Really dumb on my part. This year I will promise myself to go to Hunter at least twice.

ScottySkis

Platty discount card is not a great deal. I wish I was off mid week I would ski a lot more at Hunter for sure.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I've been getting a Hunter BL card for a few years now. It gets me skiing before Blue opens and at least one "good snow" day. If I can get 50% off a spring day I'll take it.