• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It's almost 8 pm... who's still working...?

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
And has been since 6:30 am?

*raises hand*

And who had better be getting a promotion and/or a big fat pay raise come review time this spring or there will be hell to pay?

I'll give you one guess...

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
i got up at 9am my legs hurt a little took and advil went back to bed till 12.
o i did roll over to the side of the bed to make sure a cleint did a wire transfer. i friggin love winter/ski season. i get reap the rewards of my labor in the spring summer and fall.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I'm glad I've been conditioned, like a beaten pet, not to expect any sympathy from Misc. Now back to my self pity. Where did I leave that pity... oh there it is, it's completely covering up my self respect which is turn walking all over my dignity.

deadheadskier

Staff member
If it makes you feel any better, while you're gorging on mushroom and sausage stuffing on Thursday, I'll be working

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
If it makes you feel any better, while you're gorging on mushroom and sausage stuffing on Thursday, I'll be working

A little, except I gotta go to the g/f's house so I won't be having teh delishous stuffing. Thanks for reminding me. Way to kick a guy when he's down.

you!

did i get it right?:dunce:

Having someone answer a rhetorical question, at this point, for some strange reason actually makes me feel better.

deadheadskier

Staff member
A little, except I gotta go to the g/f's house so I won't be having teh delishous stuffing. Thanks for reminding me. Way to kick a guy when he's down.

I seem to recall you hoping for everyone to get laid in the Thanksgiving thread. Sounds like you at least have that going for you

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I seem to recall you hoping for everyone to get laid in the Thanksgiving thread. Sounds like you at least have that going for you

She still lives with her parents, so I'll be returning alone to my humble abode alone that night. Any maybe spending some quality time with my favorite five fingered friend.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I don't know whether to give a tissue to your whiney ass or your five fingered friend

:lol:

screw it, get your own.

Just buy me a beer when you get a raise K?

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
I don't know whether to give a tissue to your whiney ass or your five fingered friend

:lol:

screw it, get your own.

Just buy me a beer when you get a raise K?

lol... if I get a merit raise above my cost of living increase I'll be so happy I'll not only buy you one beer, I'll buy you a WHOLE...

two beers!

Yeah, just because I'd get a raise wouldn't make me less cheap.

And has been since 6:30 am?

*raises hand*

And who had better be getting a promotion and/or a big fat pay raise come review time this spring or there will be hell to pay?

I'll give you one guess...

Yikes...I worked today from 7AM-4:20PM and that's longer than usual..Christmas bonus is coming up soon:snow:

Nice..I'm hoping to get laid tomorrow night..it's a big party night and even a blind squirrel gets an occasional nut...:dunce:

drjeff

Nice..I'm hoping to get laid tomorrow night..it's a big party night and even a blind squirrel gets an occasional nut...:dunce:

Isn't tommorrow national go out, get drunk, and hook up with someone you went to high school with but wouldn't consider doing back when you were in high school night ;) :beer: :rolleyes: