• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

It's Friday night....

Grassi21

It's Friday night and you are purposely trying to tie one on... what are you drinking?

For me its one of two things. Most times its good tequila, oj, pineapple juice, and a squeeze or lime. Tonight its Dog Fish Head 90 Minute IPA. At 9% per 12 oz they do the job quickly.

WJenness

Usually Dark & Stormy. If that's not available, a good beer.

There will be a few tonight as I'm going to a Halloween party with my girl. There may be more next week as I'm starting to hear layoff rumors at the company again... :(

-w

Last edited:
Right now water...but...I'm going to go out and get some booze after I'm done with this poker tournement..I'll check back in later...I sort of want to take some shots of Tullimore dew..mmmm

bvibert

Staff member
My wife had a coconut rum and coke waiting for me when I got home tonight.

drjeff

Depends on my mood. Usually I'll just stick to my beloved beer :beer: in various quantities depending on my intentions and/or alterior motives. But, the Patron Silver or sometimes some good 'ol single malt scotch will fill a glass or 2 ;)

I decided to pass on drinking tonight..mainly due to the calories..I usually drink more during the week than on the weekend..the beers on Monday night are just so good..

Greg

Staff member
Should we be expecting some drunken posting out of some of you tonight? :lol:

WoodCore

It's Friday night and you are purposely trying to tie one on... what are you drinking?

For me its one of two things. Most times its good tequila, oj, pineapple juice, and a squeeze or lime. Tonight its Dog Fish Head 90 Minute IPA. At 9% per 12 oz they do the job quickly.

Bombay on the rocks.....:spin:

Grassi21

Should we be expecting some drunken posting out of some of you tonight? :lol:

after those dank ipa's i had a couple of heinekens, 3 margaritas with cabo wabo, and what i think was a warm mulled red wine at the mexican restaurant. oh yeah and a bowl of blueberries at my buds place before going to the restaurant. tomorrow morning is going to hurt.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
If I'm looking to get drunk, I pull up one of the drink mixing websites and play around with our home bar. I've been stocking it up over the last few months so I could try out new stuff. Throw back, I guess, to the fact that I never experienced college partying since I didn't go away to college.

Tonight, just beer. A couple Sam Octoberfests. If I had pineapple and cranberry juices on hand, though, I would have experimented more with some recipes I liked recently (off the top of my head, Sex with the Captain was a good one).

Grassi21

If I'm looking to get drunk, I pull up one of the drink mixing websites and play around with our home bar. I've been stocking it up over the last few months so I could try out new stuff. Throw back, I guess, to the fact that I never experienced college partying since I didn't go away to college.

Tonight, just beer. A couple Sam Octoberfests. If I had pineapple and cranberry juices on hand, though, I would have experimented more with some recipes I liked recently (off the top of my head, Sex with the Captain was a good one).

from what i hear the captain is always willing and able..

after those dank ipa's i had a couple of heinekens, 3 margaritas with cabo wabo, and what i think was a warm mulled red wine at the mexican restaurant. oh yeah and a bowl of blueberries at my buds place before going to the restaurant. tomorrow morning is going to hurt.

Blueberries have lots of antioxidents with should help cancel out the ill effects of the alchohal

Hawkshot99

strange COMBINATIONS THERE....