• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jay tomorrow

Savemeasammy

Is anyone planning on going to Jay tomorrow? I'd like to ski some of the good stuff while it's still open (face chutes, etc.), and would like to have another good skier to hang out with! I have a 2 for 1 voucher I may be able to share if an invitation to my cousin doesn't pan out...

elks

I was there Sunday/Monday. Jay is skiing very nicely. Several glades had rocky entrances, but once you are in the thick of them the coverage is still very good. So don't let that scare you off. I didn't ski the Face Chutes, but did Tuckerman's Chute and the narrowest parts has some exposed rocks and thin spots. Glades such as Canyonland, Staircase, Beaver Pond were a lot more enjoyable to ski than the chute.

Savemeasammy

As it turns out, I found out a few friends are heading to Sugarbush tomorrow. I'm going to join them rather than making the solo journey to Jay. Maybe Jay will happen this weekend...!