• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington Ski Home Condo Available for 2010-11 Ski Season

JerseyJoey

1 bedroom Killington ski home condo available for seasonal rental. Great location in ski village. Ski home trail from Upper Snowshed. 2 minute shuttle ride to mountain via shuttle that stops right outside the front door.

All appliances, 2 TV's (42 inch flat screen in Living room), dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, coffeemaker, all silverware and dish/glassware. Queen bed in bedroom, fold out queen sleeper sofa in living room.

Great condo for a couple or small family. Pet friendly. Sleeps 4 comfortably.

Available for full ski season rental for the 2010-2011 season (11/1/2010 through 4/30/2011).

PM me for details.

PS: Greg said it was ok to post this thread in this forum. Thanks.

bobbutts

My advice.. post the price and some other way to contact you besides PM. Also if it has cable and internet.
GL.. I'd love to rent it but not possible this year.

snoseek

1 bedroom Killington ski home condo available for seasonal rental. Great location in ski village. Ski home trail from Upper Snowshed. 2 minute shuttle ride to mountain via shuttle that stops right outside the front door.

All appliances, 2 TV's (42 inch flat screen in Living room), dishwasher, microwave, toaster oven, coffeemaker, all silverware and dish/glassware. Queen bed in bedroom, fold out queen sleeper sofa in living room.

Great condo for a couple or small family. Pet friendly. Sleeps 4 comfortably.

Available for full ski season rental for the 2010-2011 season (11/1/2010 through 4/30/2011).

PM me for details.

PS: Greg said it was ok to post this thread in this forum. Thanks.

How much $$$$$$? Pics?

Thanks

snoseek

Anyone have a ballpark idea of what market value is for something like this these days?

However...

..pica ARE a must have. Most other shite is extraneous...my vaca properties get MINIMAL elaboration...as I ( and quite a few others) reasonably expect that a person looking to stay in a certain area ( i.e. folks skiing Alpine Meadows and Squaw and Heavenly will wanna stay in N Tahoe / Incline Village...and KNOW Vwhat kinda $$$ they're gonna cough up)..you can waste an awful part of a day answering email from asswipes that are clueless...and , yes....time IS money. Sounds callous and heartless.

snoseek

..pica ARE a must have. Most other shite is extraneous...my vaca properties get MINIMAL elaboration...as I ( and quite a few others) reasonably expect that a person looking to stay in a certain area ( i.e. folks skiing Alpine Meadows and Squaw and Heavenly will wanna stay in N Tahoe / Incline Village...and KNOW Vwhat kinda $$$ they're gonna cough up)..you can waste an awful part of a day answering email from asswipes that are clueless...and , yes....time IS money. Sounds callous and heartless.

If you put up as much info as possible then the emails would be less imo.

I'm not looking for a vacation, somewhere to spend the winter. I work, money matters. I'm guessing this is above what I'm willing to spend. Say I knew the price and thought it was a great deal then I would be much more aggressive. Killington is far from my first choice anyways....

snoseek

Again to make my point.....

If you don't want to answer emails all day post the price. If it really is a good deal then it will sell quick. I suspect no price up front=not a bargain or you simply don't have your shit worked out in which case wait to post until you do.

JerseyJoey

Again to make my point.....

If you don't want to answer emails all day post the price. If it really is a good deal then it will sell quick. I suspect no price up front=not a bargain or you simply don't have your shit worked out in which case wait to post until you do.

Check your pm's.

Price is $7500 for the season. $9500 year round.

Tenant only pays electric, which is very low if you burn the wood stove.

I pay for cable, wifi, firewood, trash removal, snow removal, shuttle bus to mtn, water, everything else, etc. Tenant is only responsible for electric, which has averaged about $60 month through the 6 month winter if you burn the stove.

ALLSKIING, a mod on this board, rented from me for 2 seasons for himself and his family and his dogs. You can pm him and ask him what he thought of the condo.

It sleeps 4 people very comfortably, and the location can't be beat. There is a true "blue" ski home trail off the top of Snowshed and a true tree run home off the Highridge ski home trail.

bvibert

Staff member
ALLSKIING, a mod on this board, rented from me for 2 seasons for himself and his family and his dogs. You can pm him and ask him what he thought of the condo.

I stayed in this condo for one night once, it was nice. The couch was comfy to sleep on and the wood stove kept the place nice and toasty.

WWF-VT

Are you offering a discount for the month of May ? I heard that Superstar is gonna be a glacier and open til June next year

JerseyJoey

Are you offering a discount for the month of May ? I heard that Superstar is gonna be a glacier and open til June next year

If I don't have a summer renter after next ski season is over, you can stay in May for free, just pay elec bill which should be about $30 in May.

JerseyJoey

Any way you guys could do this in another thread? I understand if you can't, but taking this thread into the flame war arena isn't gonna help me get a tenant for the condo, and someone who has a small family or whatever and wants to rent at Killington at a reasonable price for the season may not even bother with my condo because of what's going on in this thread.

I understand though if you guys need to keep doing this in this thread. I just wish it was in another thread.

Thanks,

JJ