• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killy, Nov.12

shpride

Lots of fun! No real liftlines to speak of whch was a lot different then last Sunday. Was a little busy until around 10:30 then cleared up until around 2:00 when the students started to show up. It was nice and sunny all day. I skied in my sweatshirt all day, but even with the warm weather I didnt see any significant melting at all. Actually except for a small section by the lift no melting. Towards the end of the day when everything got skied off and the sun was going down things hardened up a bit so having decent edges would be helpful. Have some pictures which I hopefully will post later today.

2knees

yesterday was a madhouse, liftline wise, while I was there. Nice bump line all the way down under the glades triple made it all worthwhile though.

walk back up sucked for my out of shape ass.

powhunter

Did ya break out the new boards?? Plan on heading up tuesday with JP...Most like ly those bumps will be gone though

steveo

Puck it

Pics from 11/12 - I was there on Friday also. Things were firm in the middle by the end of the day, but everything was holding up well.

Upper Downdraft from Senior's Tee Box

26304059274_ORIG.jpeg

Rime riding up chair

26304037476_ORIG.jpeg

Upper East Fall

26304016764_ORIG.jpeg