• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Let me be the first on this day to....

krisskis

say HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

Seeing as im the only nitwit awake at this hour...i thought i would start ANOTHER thread about thanksgiving :)

Im working until 7:40 am and then heading home for some well deserved sleep. Getting up by 1pm and making a couple side dishes and then its off to the inlaws for dinner. After that, its going to be football and a nap :). Planning on going out to the Tangers mall at midnight...i know i am crazy but my daughter wants a Juicy Couture sweatsuit for xmas and they are having 30% off at midnight. If my kids continue to want the most expensive shit they can find this year for xmas, i HAVE to try and find the best deals....otherwise they aint getting nuthin'.... :) Those stupid velour tracksuits run $138 for the top and $118 for the pants normally....at the outlets i know they are less than half of that and then with 30% off, i may just be able to swing it.

She cracks me up....my daughter that is....she emails me her xmas list...links and comments...she wants the above, a new Coach bag, 2 pairs of Ugg boots totaling over $300 and clothes....then she puts at the bottom...."mommy, i know this stuff is VERY expensive, so i also put alot of clearance stuff on my list from Hollister and Abercrombie and Coach...i love you mommy"

Little witch!! And shes only 11! What am i going to do in a couple of years?!?!?!

Anyway....y'all enjoy your bird!!

skibum9995

I hope everyone enjoys the day. I'm heading to work now, then eating and watching football the rest of the day.

Mildcat

Hope everyone has a fun Thanksgiving.

She cracks me up....my daughter that is....she emails me her xmas list...links and comments...she wants the above, a new Coach bag, 2 pairs of Ugg boots totaling over $300 and clothes....then she puts at the bottom...."mommy, i know this stuff is VERY expensive, so i also put alot of clearance stuff on my list from Hollister and Abercrombie and Coach...i love you mommy"

You're actually lucky. Getting a Xmas list from my niece and nephews is like pulling teeth. I do all of my shopping online so I tell them I need it early but rarely get it early. Now I just get them gift cards.

say HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

Seeing as im the only nitwit awake at this hour...i thought i would start ANOTHER thread about thanksgiving :)

Im working until 7:40 am and then heading home for some well deserved sleep. Getting up by 1pm and making a couple side dishes and then its off to the inlaws for dinner. After that, its going to be football and a nap :). Planning on going out to the Tangers mall at midnight...i know i am crazy but my daughter wants a Juicy Couture sweatsuit for xmas and they are having 30% off at midnight. If my kids continue to want the most expensive shit they can find this year for xmas, i HAVE to try and find the best deals....otherwise they aint getting nuthin'.... :) Those stupid velour tracksuits run $138 for the top and $118 for the pants normally....at the outlets i know they are less than half of that and then with 30% off, i may just be able to swing it.

Little witch!! And shes only 11! What am i going to do in a couple of years?!?!?!

Anyway....y'all enjoy your bird!!

LOL...that is considerate of your daughter to put clearance stuff on her Christmas list. I'm lucky I only have to buy 4 Christmas presents and they'll most likely be all gift cards..

Have a good Thanksgiving!!!!