• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Looking for a skiing Justice Of The Peace.

polarisgod

Hello, I have Friends that would like to get married for some strange reason and are looking for a Justice Of The Peace. They don't want to do the main stream BS bells and whistles wedding, they just want to get hitched. They where thinking Gore or Killington but there not to picky. Thanks for any help!!!

bootkast

I'm not sure what Vermont law is, but your friends can look into getting someone ordained as a minister in the Universal Life Church. Takes about 5-10 minutes and maybe 40 bucks. At least in California and Georgia, it allows you to perform marriages.

deadheadskier

Staff member
My brother is an ordained minister in the Universal Life Church and lives in Woodstock, VT. He has officiated many weddings, including my own. He's never done a strangers wedding, but I could run it by him.