• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mall Cop Movie

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
For you mall rats in the know, this movie was filmed at the Burlington Mall (Massachusetts) last summer. It could have been anymall anwhere USA. It was very bizarre to have Santa land setup in June.

hammer

For you mall rats in the know, this movie was filmed at the Burlington Mall (Massachusetts) last summer. It could have been anymall anwhere USA. It was very bizarre to have Santa land setup in June.
Not quite...are there any other malls with a Legal Sea Foods restaurant?

My 12 YO daughter enjoyed the movie...maybe we'll end up getting it on DVD some time.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
The Short Hills Mall (NJ) has a Legal Sea Foods. While the movie was filmed in Mass. I think it takes place at the "West Orange Mall"

AMAC2233

Saw it...Kevin James was good but not as funny as I thought he would be. The story line was actually decent though. Don't know what was up with all the poor reviews.

At the movies I overheard that some of the filming was also done at South Shore Plaza, also in Mass, although I didn't recognize any scenes from there and I know the mall well.

Is anyone else dying to ride a segway? They should rent them out at malls for shoppers to use...but then they would really need mall cops...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Never knew that Legal Sea Foods was that big of a chain...forget what I said.

They've most certainly joined the Ruth Chris, Morton's, Flemings, PF Changs of higher end chain concepts.

Big business now

which means consistency, but not necessarily good. I shouldn't say that. Legal and the others I've listed are VERY good, but not great like an independent can be.

Geoff

Saw it...Kevin James was good but not as funny as I thought he would be. The story line was actually decent though. Don't know what was up with all the poor reviews.

The only movie Kevin James has done that I like is that Will Smith/Eva Mendez movie "Hitch".