• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Marley and Me

snoseek

Writer+Film Maker=Sadistic bastards. I cried like a little girl. Nothing could have prepared me for the ending.:cry:

ccskier

I don't buy into the movie. The book is actually pretty damn good. I think it will be kinda hokey, Owen Wilson and all can spoof most anything.

ctenidae

I saw the preview of them chasing the dog on the beach, and figure that's pretty much the whole movie, summed up nice and short.

campgottagopee

I saw the preview of them chasing the dog on the beach, and figure that's pretty much the whole movie, summed up nice and short.

Nah, more to it than that---I've read the book (great read), if the movie is anywhere near that good I'm in

davidhowland14

Website
www.frigidlight.com
actually the scene was shot at a real animal shelter after the take the dog was mistakenly put in the wrong cage while waiting for another take was put down by mistake ..tragic. you can't make this things up you know ..

you're funny oldsnowboarder...honestly, if that's the way the movie really ends, i'll be pissed. i'll write many angry letters to the execs in hollywood.

loved the book, haven't seen the movie yet. maybe this weekend.

dmc

thedogdies.jpg