• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mass skier help

campgottagopee

My parents just bought a condo at Greylock Mnt----they tell me there's a hill right across the street. Any clue the name of the place????

Dr Skimeister

My parents just bought a condo at Greylock Mnt----they tell me there's a hill right across the street. Any clue the name of the place????

They may see the now-defunct Brodie Mountain ski area from Greylock. Trails and antiquated lift towers still easily seen.

As said, Jiminey Peak is just down the road/around the corner. Perhaps just a tad *bigger* than Greek Peak.

campgottagopee

They may see the now-defunct Brodie Mountain ski area from Greylock. Trails and antiquated lift towers still easily seen.

As said, Jiminey Peak is just down the road/around the corner. Perhaps just a tad *bigger* than Greek Peak.

Okay, now I gotta go over there and see what's what.

Most places are bigger than my beloved Greek Peak. :-D

I'll report back---having dinner with the folks over the weekend so I can figure out what the heck they're talking about.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Not to far from Bosquet's - a rather historical place, with a lot of new england firsts, right on the border.

Also a short shot over to the ever-uncrowded Berkshire east too.

whitemtn27

My guess is they mean Jiminy. The Vacation Village condo development is literally across the street from the mountain's overflow parking.

Bousquet is a good less-crowded local option, and it's more or less a straight shot up route 7 to Stratton/Bromley/Magic.

campgottagopee

My guess is they mean Jiminy. The Vacation Village condo development is literally across the street from the mountain's overflow parking.

Bousquet is a good less-crowded local option, and it's more or less a straight shot up route 7 to Stratton/Bromley/Magic.

We have a winner----looks like I'll have to check it out. Be my first time skiing in Mass and I'm looking forward to it. Just need to finish building that condo and I'll be good to go.;-)