• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mountain Jam V

Chris I

poster.JPG

I'm very excited, had a great time last year. Perfect timing, I'll have 2 days rest from the NPT then get to have a saweet music filled weekend to welcome me back East:beer:

deadheadskier

Staff member
....one of these years I'll make it there

Short festival budget this summer. Strange Creek is a must for me and hopefully Up North as well.

Vortex

I could go, but think i'll pass on it. It would take about 5 hours to get there so really I day off to get there and a day off to get back. Jackie Green would be my favorite followed by tea leaf green and D trucks. Mule just isn't for me. I like the allmans.

Dr Skimeister

That's a really good line-up. I'm trying to see if a schedule has been posted as to who's playing when.

I've seen many of the acts but would really like to see Franti/Spearhead and The Hold Steady.

Grassi21

That's a really good line-up. I'm trying to see if a schedule has been posted as to who's playing when.

I've seen many of the acts but would really like to see Franti/Spearhead and The Hold Steady.

Any luck locating a schedule? I'm a big Allman and Mule fan. My wife is into Mule and Ray Lamontagne lately. With coaching lax I'm hoping to make it to Hunter for one day.