• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mtb: 4-7-12 ?

o3jeff

Thinking of maybe getting out for my first mtb ride this season. Probably Burlington or WH Res in the afternoon around 4. Should be lots of climbing and a blistering face pace....

Let me know if anyone is interested.

MR. evil

Thinking of maybe getting out for my first mtb ride this season. Probably Burlington or WH Res in the afternoon around 4. Should be lots of climbing and a blistering face pace....

Let me know if anyone is interested.

I could do early Saturday morning, but not 4:00 in the afternoon. Also planning on riding Sunday morning

MR. evil

I can't do Saturday morning. Maybe Sunday morning depending on if don't I go Saturday afternoon.

Trev is in the area for the holoiday weekend and we are trying to set up something for Sunday morning. Let me know if your interested.

MR. evil

I'm riding batchelor street today, but should be game for something Sunday AM

o3jeff

Do you ever intend on actually riding your mountain bike or have you gone full roadie?

Kind of glad I haven't got out on the mtb. The cold air yesterday morning really had my asthma going and had me huffing and puffing. Probably didn't help that I didn't take a hit off my inhaler before I left.

bvibert

Staff member
Kind of glad I haven't got out on the mtb. The cold air yesterday morning really had my asthma going and had me huffing and puffing. Probably didn't help that I didn't take a hit off my inhaler before I left.

You should have shot a puff into your water bottle, then you could have slowly ingested the medicine as you drank your water... :idea:

o3jeff

You should have shot a puff into your water bottle, then you could have slowly ingested the medicine as you drank your water... :idea:

Was my own fault for not stopping back after the first few miles when I was about 1/4 mile from the house to have a hit off of it. Made it thru 15 miles in the pretty window conditions. Not bad for my second ride this year.