• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My latest side project is complete!

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
The other day I decided I needed a home for my seven pool cues :-o

I didn't feel like spending any money on the project, so I decided I would build one out of scrap lumber. I used a beat-up 30" hardwood shelf board, an old grade stake, and an old sign post.

My ingredients: old scrap lumber, a little bit of clever router work, a mitre saw, a drill, a can of stain, and some creativity. And guess what? I think it actually turned out okay!

Now I can put away all of my various cue cases and give these cues a decent place to live! :D

Check it out:

cuerack.jpg

It's not perfect, but I'm happy with it (given what I started with!).

Last edited:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
That's pretty nice looking. I wish I had wood working skills like that. I'd end up banging some nails into the walls to lay the cues on horizontally to solve that problem. Your solution is much better.

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
That's pretty nice looking. I wish I had wood working skills like that. I'd end up banging some nails into the walls to lay the cues on horizontally to solve that problem. Your solution is much better.

:lol:

Well, I considered that solution as well. But at least two of the cues are worth enough to me to make them a proper piece of furniture.

Thanks, though. :)

BushMogulMaster

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Nope. Not at the moment. But I play enough pool that I have come to appreciate said "pussy stick" very much. :wink:

Philpug

How do you get the ski pole basket through the holes?