- Feb 1, 2007
- Acton, Massachusetts, United States
So seeing that I feared my ski season would be over, there is a brief glimmer of hope I will make it to KMART before the close of the season! So far, all the testing came back showing no major issue... I do have to wear a damn heart monitor for the next 25 days, but if KMART can keep Superstar up and running until May 25th or so, I plan to be back for a final (albiet very slow slow day), on the snow. Thank you to everyone for the kind thoughts, I cannot wait to get on the snow again!!