• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Name Americas Tallest Buildings By State

ctenidae

Georgia- that big peach-shaped water tower that looks like an ass crack?
Texas- Could be the JP Morgan Tower in Houston, or maybe the Branch Davidian's old stairway to heaven?
North Carolina- there aren't any buildings over 5 stories that I know of (I went to high school for 2 years in Eastern NC, and on a feild trip to Raleigh, 90 miles away, a few folks who had never been remarked they'd never seen buildings so tall. Face, Palm.)

kickstand

North Carolina- there aren't any buildings over 5 stories that I know of (I went to high school for 2 years in Eastern NC, and on a feild trip to Raleigh, 90 miles away, a few folks who had never been remarked they'd never seen buildings so tall. Face, Palm.)

This one I know is the Bank of America building in Charlotte. That's the client I work on and the account manager is a tall buildings buff. He's talked about it in staff meetings before.