• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nass RAW - Wed, 5/11

Greg

Staff member
Bike is ready. Looking to get started for the MTB season, Wed RAW. Slow to moderate pace (more likely slow....haven't been on a bike since July). Maybe 6 or 7 miles tops. Open to suggesttions on starting point based on current logging situation/trail conditions. Soccer fields? Stone Rd.? Hit me up.

Greg

Staff member
Oh.... aming for 5:30-ish start.

o3jeff

I should be able to make this just to hear you huffing and puffing around the trails.

Probably the best place to ride from now is the soccer fields, hopefully woodcore can make it to lead us again on the trails we rode last night. Lots of fun new stuff over there.

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
I'm in. Soccer fields should work well, even if Woodcore doesn't make it I can probably find most of the stuff he showed us.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Frig my bike is basically unrideable. The elastomers on my ancient bike are dorked. To top that off, the front (Garvin) fork is squeaking like a mofo, and it's almost impossible to ride it's so annoying. ("squeak, squeak, squeak")

Grassi21

Lax should be over on May 23. After that I will be down for some RAWs, RBWs, and weekend rides!

Greg

Staff member
You guys still in?

I'm in. And please be gentle. Again, haven't pedaled in 9 months. Trying to hydrate today, but not sure how much that will even help.....

bvibert

Staff member
I'm in. And please be gentle. Again, haven't pedaled in 9 months. Trying to hydrate today, but not sure how much that will even help.....

You'll be fine. I'm sure you'll dust most of us. Hydration will be good!

bvibert

Staff member
Frig my bike is basically unrideable. The elastomers on my ancient bike are dorked. To top that off, the front (Garvin) fork is squeaking like a mofo, and it's almost impossible to ride it's so annoying. ("squeak, squeak, squeak")

You own the premier NorthEast Outdoor Adventure website, I'd think you'd be able to work out getting a new bike somehow... ;)

o3jeff

I was going to bring my hard tail out, but then I remember on one of your 2 rides last year you pretty set the pace for us snails.