• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

nepaug 5/4

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
solo ride. Got called into the night job, so i hit the trail around 3:45pm and got out around 5:30pm.

the dog and i skipped deli and went straight up the blue trail to the top of storm, and around the back purple trial to the look out rock, then down blue, crossing over what i would call "mini Storm chaser" and then looped it back to missing link, followed by the blue trail out to mix it up a bit.

not a bad ride. i was on the hard tail for the first time this season, which took some getting used to. Its amazing how different a trail feels, between things to pump for speed, the way rocks toss the bike... totally different flow. but the climbs were way easy. i got everyone i tried, and even some jumps here and there went pretty well.

out again this afternoon if its not too wet!