• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Years Resolutions..

Well with the start of the New Year alot of us have resolutions..my list of resolutions is uber long...here are some of my New Years Resolutions...

---Save more money..my goal is 20% of my aftertax income for 2009...

---Eat less fast food and empty calories..

---Procrastinate less

---Avoid online arguments and confrontations..

---Drink less booze...go to the bar less...

---Clean my apartment more often..

---Workout more

---Meet that special girl..

frozencorn

Finished unfinished works, both around the house and in Word.

That's big enough to chew.

deadheadskier

Staff member
- have a great year with the lady, get married if our plans work out financially for an early fall date.

- to be a bit more organized and focused with my work

- finish 2009 in better physical shape at the end of the year than at the start, which I've been quite successful at in 2008.

- finish 2009 in better financial shape than at the start, which I was able to do this past year

- ski more in the 2009 calender year than I did in 2008.

Warp Daddy

- have a great year with the lady, get married if our plans work out financially for an early fall date.

- to be a bit more organized and focused with my work

- finish 2009 in better physical shape at the end of the year than at the start, which I've been quite successful at in 2008.

- finish 2009 in better financial shape than at the start, which I was able to do this past year

- ski more in the 2009 calender year than I did in 2008.

Great goals DHS !!

i wish you and your lady nothing but the best and look fwd to hearing about your wedding !!

She sounds LIKE A WINNER !!! Don't screw it up :D :D

I ahve a feeling YOU WILL DO WELL with your $$$ goals , u seem to have the discipline and the attitude -- stay focused and things will eventually accumulate to YOUR advantage

Cheers !
Warp

Warp Daddy

+1 :lol: Although isn't that a resolution?

Yeah it WAS a tongue in cheek response !!

BUT in reality i developed a yr by yr "Life Plan" during my late twenties encompassing various intended goals including education , career, finances and eventually early retirement . Started out as kinda an academic exercise but was honed and closely monitored and helped me to get where i wanted to go .

Yep i'm wierd like that :D :D