• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NH Chronicle: Limmer Hiking Boots

Edd

That was cool. Never heard of these boots. I went to their website and it’s slightly confusing as it seems there’s a mass manufactured version of the boot. So that 18 month waiting list is for custom only.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

pedxing

I'm on a wait list for my custom Limmers. There are two different businesses, one (Peter Limmer & Sons) does custom boots - but will also try to fit you with some ready made (definitely not mass manufacturer) boots. The other (Limmer boots) deals with imported boots from Bavaria. The imported boots come in several different weights.

JimG.

Staff member
I'm on a wait list for my custom Limmers. There are two different businesses, one (Peter Limmer & Sons) does custom boots - but will also try to fit you with some ready made (definitely not mass manufacturer) boots. The other (Limmer boots) deals with imported boots from Bavaria. The imported boots come in several different weights.
Nice to see you post again.

It's been a while!

tonnyhigh

tnx for review. So timely, I was looking for cool hiking boots. I found many positive review about Salomon Quest 4 GTX too. PlusI found cool online store everest.com with all necesssary outdoor gear for hiking and other outdoor activities. They have best prices and good discounts for relular customers. That's convy.

Last edited:

pedxing

Nice to see you post again.

It's been a while!
I ran across this old thread - still very moving to see the posts. There are a lot of dead links, but it reminds me of how connected I once was to this community