• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Nintendo 64...

awf170

That kid needs to be aborted. What age is abortion legal until? They're your kids you should be able to kill them whenever you like or at least up to age 18.

BLESS

Idiots? Aborted? wow...you guys are haters. its a little fucking kid for christs sake.

awf170

Idiots? Aborted? wow...you guys are haters. its a little fucking kid for christs sake.

That's what you think. Did you see how emotion he got over just a little thing like a N64. Those emotions can go both ways. Today he just a little easily excited kid, but in a few years he is going to be drunken, wife beating, serial killer.

Just imagine how that kid will react when he comes home from a long day of work and catches his wife having sex with another man. He will not handle it in a calm manner, I'll tell you that.

Aborting him now is the only answer. Actually a life sentence might work too.

frozencorn

And just when you thought this thread might not get more interesting....

BLESS

I got that you were joking around. And considering I work in a prison for a living, this kid might as well be an angel. I get the kids people like to pretend don't exsist.