• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Non US Ski Resort Bucket List

MadMadWorld

It gets old pretty quickly. Hells Kitchen and Freefall are a lot of fun and challenging. South Side Chutes are very rocky even after a good snowfall (and I don't mean it as a good thing). They are also pretty much the exact same run so if you ski one you've skied them all. I also liked the Canyon area under the Gondola. There was a nice spot where you can drop from one pillow to the next. Don't get me wrong I had fun but if I could do it again I would stuck to eastern BC because IMO it's better snow and much more challenging.

dlague

It gets old pretty quickly. Hells Kitchen and Freefall are a lot of fun and challenging. South Side Chutes are very rocky even after a good snowfall (and I don't mean it as a good thing). They are also pretty much the exact same run so if you ski one you've skied them all. I also liked the Canyon area under the Gondola. There was a nice spot where you can drop from one pillow to the next. Don't get me wrong I had fun but if I could do it again I would stuck to eastern BC because IMO it's better snow and much more challenging.

Sunshine Web cam snap shot today!

LL.jpg

dlague

It wasn't a good snow year for them but that's crazy. The year before they broke records.

Jeff from Ride and Ski said they got tons of snow while they were there at the end of March and had pictures to show for it! Either way, they are getting the good now and the resorts are not open - sad! I am looking forward to the trip next year!