• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ohh, Monsieur!!!

BeanoNYC

Too Funny. I thought the yelp was dubbed in, but looking at it's source, I doubt it now. Is that the super g or gs? I always have trouble telling the difference.

Paul

the commentary absolutely is what makes this. Its right up there with "Do you believe in MIRACLES???"

And to think that knuckleheads like Joe Buck and Tim McCarver have jobs in this field...

ComeBackMudPuddles

Friggin' hilarious!!

Seems to me that the comments were dubbed in afterwards and not those of a network correspondant, but who cares. Funny as hell. "The boys took a beating on that one!"

deadheadskier

Staff member
Is it me or does the guy calling the play sound like he could be calling a soccer or rather futbol match?

drjeff

As much as I laugh and cringe everytime I see that clip, unfortunately I can say that from my racing days that I know what an unblocked gate to the boys feels like :eek: Fortunately for me it was "just" at slalom speed :rolleyes:

skibum9995

Probably my favorite YouTube video. I can only imagine the pain of taking a gate to the groin at SG speeds. The commentary for this clip is awesome, but Steve Schlanger is a horrible ski racing commentator in general.