• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Phone holder

o3jeff

Trying to find a phone(iPhone)case to mount to the stem of the road bike at a reasonable price. I see there are some that the phone clips into, but nor sure if you bump it if the phone will pop out. Skidmarks had a case that had Velcro on the back that attached to stem that looked ok.

Any of you have something you are using?

gmcunni

duct+tape.jpg

bvibert

Staff member
Trying to find a phone(iPhone)case to mount to the stem of the road bike at a reasonable price. I see there are some that the phone clips into, but nor sure if you bump it if the phone will pop out. Skidmarks had a case that had Velcro on the back that attached to stem that looked ok.

Any of you have something you are using?

Road riding is so boring that you need to play Words With Friends while you're riding? 8)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I've been stuck wearing my baggy shorts over the spandex so I can keep it in the pocket, I'm loosing aerodynamics with them!

You're doing everyone a favor by doing that!!! ;) I just put mine in one of the cargo pockets on my skirt, which I wear over liners. Maybe that'll work for you...?

MR. evil

I just put my phone in a small bag under my seat or in one the rear pockets on my jersey. I have caved in and gone to full on road gear (spandex & jersey with pockets) on the road bike only.