• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Please accept my apology to this forum

Several year ago for my own selfish amusement, I played on the kind emotions of the members here. I now regret my past actions. I now offer my apology for my past actions on this site. If you wish to to forgive .. thank you .. if not I understand. I offer no excuse because I have none.

JimG.

Staff member
Several year ago for my own selfish amusement, I played on the kind emotions of the members here. I now regret my past actions. I now offer my apology for my past actions on this site. If you wish to to forgive .. thank you .. if not I understand. I offer no excuse because I have none.

I fell for your line of crap hook, line and sinker. I won't mention names, but it was responsible in some ways for the banning of a person who had other issues besides that, but you really should apologize to that person too.
In many ways I think I am falling into the same trap again, but I have forgiven and forgotten long ago and hold nothing against you. Again, maybe I'm being foolish, but I respect your decision to apologize publicly. That takes guts, but that is the same line I used 2 years ago when I defended you. So again, I hope I'm not being played like a fiddle again.
Cry wolf one too many times and people stop trusting.

I am sincere .. are you referring to GSS? If someone else, I will seek them out and make amends.. I do not deserve any trust and frankly don't expect it .. it was crap and for that I apologize to you. Don't be concerned I will keep my distance.

legalskier

If I recall, it came out that you were neither old, nor a snowboarder, nor from Maine (not to mention not needing a big wrench to work at the plant). So if you're really sincere, why are you still posting under that screen name?

ScottySkis

I'm new here think its been about a year for for me, but what did you do?

Geoff

If I recall, it came out that you were neither old, nor a snowboarder, nor from Maine (not to mention not needing a big wrench to work at the plant). So if you're really sincere, why are you still posting under that screen name?

Full disclosure: I'm not old (well, kind-a old), a snowboarder, or from Maine, either. I own wrenches but they're not all that big.