• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pre Summit Friday Night Session at Titcomb (Free!)

Conrad

Website
www.youtube.com
*Edit: Never mind, the event has been postponed due to the snow*

Just wanted to let everyone know that Titcomb in Farmington is having a free skiing night tomorrow (Friday) in case anyone is interested. It's going to be snowing so you might get some nice warm up turns in, but also it is snowing so you might want to focus on getting up to the Loaf. Farmington is probably on the way to Sugarloaf for most of you, being normally less than an hour away. Here is the Facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/150783888405926/

By the way, I might go, but I am not sure...depends on the roads and if any other UMF students go with me)

*Cancelled*

Last edited:

Conrad

Website
www.youtube.com
Conrad, gonna be around Sugar loaf this weekend At all? Would love to say hi!

Yes, I should be up one of the days but I'm not sure which one. I'll leave a post on the Summit thread when I find out for sure.

My plans I had are a bit up in the air right now. My online friend from remontees-mecaniques.net is touring the Vermont and Quebec right now, but after that rain, he decided that it wasn't worth coming up to Sugarloaf. However, this storm changes things and now he might come over and ski Sugarloaf Sunday and possibly Monday. If that is the case, I will ski Sunday. If not, I will probably ski Saturday and hope for at least a t-bar day with the winds.