• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Quotes? Multiple quotes?

abc

What's the "correct" way to do quotes?

Seems if I backspace in my post OVER the quotes, my typing become part of the quotes! I've used other forums in the same "family" but this is the first time I run into this problem. Is that a setup options for the site?

Multi-quotes:

Sometimes, one quote got inside of the other quote. But other times, the quotes are just one after another. I can't quite figure out the cause and consequence, i.e. what cause one or the other. There must be some rhymes and reason for it, but I'm missing it.

NYDB

What's the "correct" way to do quotes?

Seems if I backspace in my post OVER the quotes, my typing become part of the quotes! I've used other forums in the same "family" but this is the first time I run into this problem. Is that a setup options for the site?

Multi-quotes:

Sometimes, one quote got inside of the other quote. But other times, the quotes are just one after another. I can't quite figure out the cause and consequence, i.e. what cause one or the other. There must be some rhymes and reason for it, but I'm missing it.

I did see this I just haven't yet figured out the answer yet. I will let you know when I do 🤪
Testing

mikec142

All the sudden AZ has a black background with white typeface. Any way to switch this back if I wanted to?

mikec142

Ah! I must have hit that by accident. Thanks.

Now I'm not sure which mode I like better. LOL.