• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Random Outlook question

ctenidae

Hopefully someone has a way to work around this.

Whenever we have a fund manager come in, we invite a dummy email address to the meeting so that it appears on the dummy's calendar. Theoretically we use this infomration for marketing purposes to tell how many meetings we've held in the past year or whatever.

Well, no one's ever looked at it before, and now I am. There are over 1000 meeting invites in teh folder, none of which got accepted (why the auto-accept rule was turned off is a whole other story). Is there a way to select all and accept all at once? Clicking Accept/Do not send a response 1000 times does not seem like the highest and best use of my time...

ctenidae

Doesn't your employer hire interns? ;)

Sorry, no idea.

Yeah, that's who's going to get the job, but I needed it quicker than that.
Crisis averted for the moment- just counted the unaccepted invites. Apparently, we've been busy.

ctenidae

do a seach for freeware keystoke player/recorder or macro player/recorder. do the keyboard strokes/mouse movements/clicks once and record. then just set play to 999. no reason to do it yourself.

Now, that's some good thinking there, Lou.