• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Receiver Announces that Burke has a Stalking Horse Bid and Deal will Close by End of 2024

thetrailboss

Staff member
Skyeship should definitely be the #1 priority, followed closely by ramshead needing a six pack. Snowshed and then needles would be my next two then superstar. Their plan is the next lift getting replaced will be superstar which makes no sense to me. And please don't put a six pack on supe, the unload area could not handle that.

46782.jpg

They're like the Hell's Angels. They fight well when they have time to plan. The trick is to fuck them up out of the blue. It's a hobby. Heavy sport if you will.

It's unbecoming of them, butt what can you do. "Withdrawal in disgust is not the same as apathy". - KING RICHARD

Hey, we let them bred in New Hampshire as well. Who shut off Darwin's theory? Regression toward the mean is alive and well.
Guys (or person with multiple personalities)—it’s been real, it’s been fun, but it hasn’t been really fun. Please keep it on the topic which is Burke.

BodeMiller1

Guys (or person with multiple personalities)—it’s been real, it’s been fun, but it hasn’t been really fun. Please keep it on the topic which is Burke.
Never skied there, aware of the improvements. Sugarbush is my new home mt. Never skied there either. That's going to change fast.

Attachments

• 1721824357899874064450335826738.jpg
    1721824357899874064450335826738.jpg
    682.8 KB · Views: 0