• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Red Box

campgottagopee

How many users???? We just had one put in town at the local Price Chopper. If we still had a locally owned dvd store I wouldn't use it, but we dont. Anyway, what a concept---go online to see what they have, if it's in stock, and then rent it for a buck. Personally I think they're slicker than fried snot!!!

Last edited:

wa-loaf

I use one on occasion, but there's often a line of 2-3 people standing around who can't make up their minds. Then I just go home and pay extra for PPV.

skibum9995

I use it all the time, we have one in my store. Its super convenient for me, get a movie as I'm leaving, and bring it back when I go to work the next day. Cheaper than Blockbuster across the street too.

FRITOLAYGUY

Ya they have 2 machines in just about every grocery store down here its really a great deal 1.07 for a movie just dont forget to bring it back its a buck a day after late charge or basically a day rental charge if u dont return it within 24hrs

It's great..$1 per DVD per day...and a decent selection of new releases and convenient..better than paying $4 at Blockbuster..