• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Regarding Quiksilver Pants

Xeno

Hello everyone,

Finding any type of reviews on Quiksilver snow pants seems to be a difficult task, so I thought I'd go to the people who love to ski and board.

Do you all have any experience with any of their snowboard pants lines? Currently I am looking at their Fort 10k Shell pants. Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Sick Bird Rider

FWIW, I have had a pair of Quiksilver shell pants for two seasons. No idea what model but they were in the "extreme weather" category. They fit well, have well-thought-out pockets and a handy crotch vent, which I have used once. Then my wife and her friend noticed and started making fun of me. But I digress. Quality is excellent, no issues there and the waist adjustment is slick. The outer shell is kind of like corduroy, which is cool. My only complaint is that they are NOISY. Whatever coating/laminate they used crackles when you walk. I don't notice it when skiing but it is a bit weird in the lodge.

I believe mine are similar to this current model:
Line 8K Shell Pants

Edit: As you can see from my avatar, I look fantastic in them.